Palpitated with architectural beauty, spectacular views & amazing signature tipples, Portugal is one of the most ravishing & prosperous countries in the world. Renowned for its idyllic cinematic scenery, succulent food & history, Portugal is a captivating country with varied geographical definitions that fascinates travelers from around the globe. Portugal is recognized as one of the best value destinations in the whole European continent for its pristine beaches, glorious climate, traditional fishing villages & historic districts. To relish the charismatic beauty of this seraphic destination, grab your Portugal visa UK now with our expedited online services.
Portugal may be a small country in terms of geographical definitions, however the plethora of extraordinary adventures & remarkable attractions acclaimed it the Best travel Destination in 2018. Portugal’s Islands in particular are among the country’s esteemed highlights that enjoy the reputation for being a leisure stop. The archipelago of the Azores for instance is a whole other world of beauty. To indulge in your love for spectacular views, incredible wildlife, serene ambience and delectable cuisine apply for Portugal visa UK & form memories of its many wonders!
The archipelago of the Azores offers myriad of reasons to delight in this remarkable landscape once in a lifetime. Situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the Azores are nine volcanic islands recognized as one of the best value destinations in Portugal. Each island of Azores has its own intriguing identity. The islands are renowned for insanely green hills & meadows, lush vegetation, whale – watching, hot springs & picturesque seaside towns. To witness a myriad of adventures offered in this beckoning blip, you’re your Portugal visa now.
Reasons to visit the Azores
Azores, the far-flung archipelago in the middle of Atlantic, is the best place for nature enthusiasts, adventure seeking fans & people looking for a beacon of sustainability. The tantalizing reasons to visit this autonomous region of Portugal include:
1. Waterfalls: Azores is a paradise for nature lovers especially for the ones who admire waterfalls. The Azores islands offer myriad of most outstanding waterfalls & thermal hot springs in the whole of Europe. The most popular waterfalls of Azores are located in Flores, the Islands of Flowers & Sao Miguel, the biggest Island of the Azores. Waterfalls are Azores trademark that offer a stupendous opportunity to unravel your long exposure skills & capture the perfect smoky photos. The five most beautiful waterfalls of the Azores include:
• Salto do Prego- – Faial da Terra
• Salto do Cabrito – Ribeira Grande
• Caldeira Velha – Ribeira Grande
• Cascata da Ribeira Grande – Agua de Alto
• Cascata do Porto Formoso – Porto Formoso
2. Mesmerizing Lakes: The Azores are Europe’s best kept secrets. The islands are characterized by extreme abundance and impressive nature. The green hills & the dreamy turquoise lakes are the breathtaking splendor that makes it a remarkable traveler’s paradise. The innumerous lakes in this amazing landscape offer visitors a multitude of sport opportunities such as fishing, boating, surfing and a lot more! The list of must visit lakes in Azores without which the trip this spectacular place is incomplete include:
• Lagoa das Sete Cidades
• Lagoa de Santiago
• Lagoa Rasa
• Lagoa das Furnas
3. Whales & Dolphins: The Azorean Archipelago is one of the best sites to spot whales and dolphins. The Island comprises of one third of more than 20 different types of cetaceans (whales, dolphins and porpoises) in the world. This is an ecosystem with unique characteristics. With majestic whales and friendly dolphins, the blue Atlantic Ocean becomes even more magic around these nine islands. To witness the exotic species of these spectacular mammals apply for Portugal Visa UK now!
The island of Azores were once uninhabited; however this volcanic archipelago now attracts thousands of tourists every year. It has also been crowned as one of the most sustainable destinations in the world. These islands offer a tremendous potential in terms of activities to feed your adventurous side. You can go on trekking, sink your toes in the sand, swim in the wild Atlantic & relish a drink the classic vineyard industry. Just grab your Portugal visa UK and gather memories for life!